Church of the Deliverance
Church of the Deliverance exists to bring exists to bring Glory and Honor to Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ by teaching life changing powerful messages of victorious living through faith in God’s Word. We also teach how to apply the principles taught in the Word so that you will be able to live the abundant and victorious life that Jesus came to give each and every one of us.
Our Mission is to continually build a church that is relevant, and actively making a difference in the peoples lives by constantly recognizing and meeting their needs. While at the same time, pursuing and teaching the Word of God and providing an atmosphere for positive relationships to grow and develop.
COTD has a special place in my heart. After looking in Killeen for 2 years, upon visiting COTD, I knew I found the church! The feeling of being welcomed upon entering left a great first impression. Then I heard the Word. It wasn’t over my head like a lot of other preachers, but very simple and practical to understand and live. – Sis. Jones
What We Believe at COTD
- We Believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible (unalterable) word of God, written by the Holy Ghost. (2 Peter 1:20-21)
- We Believe in one God who is infinite in power, omniscient and omnipresent, as well as possesses holiness in nature, attributes, and purpose. (Revelation 19:6)
- We Believe that he was revealed to us as father in creation, as son in redemption, and as Holy Spirit in his comforting grave that never leaves those who trust him. (Genesis 1:1; Colossians 1:14; Psalm 84:11)
- We Believe that in Jesus dwells all the fullness of the Godhead body, for it pleases the Father that in him should all the fullness dwell. (Colossians 1:18-19)
- We Believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ; that he is the Son of God and the Son of Man; that he came to save man from condemnation of sin by offering his blood as atonement and making it available to all who exercise faith in him. (Matthew 1:18-23; Luke 1:31, 35; John 3:16; 2 Corinthians 5:21)